If we don’t find out about a restoration site setback for 6 months—that’s a problem.
Rock, Wildnote, Scissors—Paper is Obsolete!
Wildnote sets the bar as a mobile data collection and reporting platform for ecological restoration, wetlands management, and mitigation banking. Integrated, precise tools help you manage complex long-term environmental projects. Wildnote’s USACE wetland forms and exports (vetted by leading experts at The Wetlands Training Institute) work together with our vegetation management, biological assessment, and CRM solutions to help you reach your goals sooner.
Integrated data before, during, and after ecological restoration
We’ve got your back!
At Wildnote, we provide technology that not only meets your project demands, but exceeds your expectations.
Leverage our innovation with targeted features that create efficiencies for:
- Wetland Determination
- Stream Restoration
- Habitat Restoration
- Mitigation and Conservation Banking
- Vegetation Management
- Long-term Monitoring
- Flood Recovery & Resiliency Projects
- Integrated Watershed Management
- Sustainable Development
- Phase I Site Assessments
- Soil Surveys
- Water Sampling
Projected Savings at a Glance
Typical 10-License Restoration Project Savings
|Hours Saved Weekly||Hours Saved Yearly*||Average Pay||Gross Savings Yearly||Wildnote
Pro Plus 10 Annual Licenses**
|Net Savings Yearly|
|10 Field Staff||50 hrs||2400 hrs||$30/hr||$72,000||$7,200||$64,800|
|Project Manager||8 hrs||384 hrs||$37/hr||$14,208||included above||$14,208|
|Annual Photo Management||$10,000||included above||$10,000|
*assumes 48 working weeks **includes 20-hour Success Package
Key Features: Wildnote Targets Wetlands
Project Based Architecture
- Assign staff one of three levels of data-access within a project
- Share survey forms across projects
- Set up project ‘locations’ for collecting data at the same locations over time
- View survey form history by project location
- Upload specific project documents so they are available offline to field staff
- Display all photos within a projectView project metrics
- Built-in taxonomy lists include all 50 State-USDA plant lists, smart-searchable by Latin and common name
- Special species status for flora and fauna available for reporting
- Custom taxonomy lists from Wildnote’s master taxon database
- Pre-populate taxonomy ‘favorites’
- Auto populate species indicator status by region on USACE Wetland Forms
- Dominant species calculated for USACE Wetland Forms
- Pre-built wetlands-specific survey forms based on USACE Wetland Determination Data Sheets
- Threatened and endangered species survey forms
- Library of editable survey forms such as Pre-Construction Survey, Construction Compliance, Biological Monitoring, Vegetation Management, Vegetation Monitoring
- Integrate photos, documents and video question types
- Duplicate completed survey forms in the field
Data and Photo Management
- Integrated photo management dynamically links photos to data
- Bulk photo renaming
- Display all photos in Gallery view
- Search by project, location, user, survey form, and specific questions and answers
- Direct Export to USACE Wetland Determination Data Sheets for all 10 Regions
- Automate reporting of daily maintenance and activities
- Custom excel pivot report for stream vegetation monitoring
- Generate PDF reports directly from search results
- Professionally Formatted PDF Report in two styles
- Photo reports with 2 or 4 photos per page
Mitigation Banks require detailed monitoring of extensive data sets for years before and after all compensatory credits can be sold. Wildnote tools speed up and integrate the entire process so you can reach completion sooner and realize the full value of your site.
- Lower costs by compressing the time-frame for vegetation assessments and collect data more frequently to avoid setbacks.
- Use identical question and answer formats over time – today and 5 years from now – to create consistent data that produces meaningful metrics.
- Keep historical data at your fingertips for ongoing comparison accuracy.
- Satisfy Inter-agency Review Teams
Control and Integration: Web Interface and Mobile App in Tandem
Click on the white square in the top-right of any image for a full-screen view.
What Can Wildnote Do For You?
Reduce Paperwork Time and Volume
Wildlands is the national leader in wetland mitigation, endangered species conservation banking, habitat management, and ecosystem restoration.
Because complex ecosystems require complex documentation, Lynette Batt chose Wildnote to help her reduce paperwork and work more efficiently on Wildlands 5000-acre Sacramento River Ranch Mitigation Complex in Northern California.
You Can Bank on Our Client Success Packages
Big projects bring big rewards . . . and big challenges.
We offer thorough, focused, setup and support, tailored to the needs of your team, project and organization. See our Professional Services page for:
- Customized Asset Development
- Platform Setup & Deployment
- Workflow Integration & Training