“When my people can’t keep up with reporting and deliver on time because they’re buried under transcription and photo management – that’s a problem.”
Wildnote brings speed and accuracy to Archaeology and Cultural Resource Management, site documentation, compliance, and reporting. Say goodbye to your photo management headaches; speed through shovel test documentation. CRM-specific features also integrate seamlessly with our biological assessment, wetland, and construction compliance tools for a single-app solution across disciplines. Developed by technology experts in conjunction with industry archaeologists, your data remains confidential.
Integrated data at every phase of your archaeological project
We’ve got your back!
At Wildnote, we provide technology that not only meets your project demands, but exceeds your expectations.
We’ve developed a suite of 48 CRM-specific forms and exports to aid in all phases of archaeological project management:
- Photograph Logs and Pages
- Administrative Forms including Per Diem and Time Sheets
- A suite of standard archaeology forms
- California DPR Site Forms
- Nevada IMACS Site Forms
- Utah Site Forms
- Cultural Monitoring
- UAV Operations
- FCC 620/621
- Excavation Level and Feature forms
- Shovel Testing
Projected Savings at a Glance
Key Features: Wildnote Targets Cultural Resource Management
- Assign one of three levels of data access to users within each project
- Share survey forms across projects
- View project metrics
- Upload reference material and site-specific documents for offline access locations over time
- Upload specific project documents so they are available offline to field staff
- View survey form history by project location
- View pre-loaded locations and dropped points on mobile app
- Drop location pins to track your progress on site
- Track field crew progress on the web in real time, with connectivity
- Simple interface with little training of field staff required
- Collect site data offline on pre-built CRM-specific forms
- Access our extensive survey form library, or create your own
- Quick click data export into agency-required forms
- Search by project, location, user, survey form and specific questions and answers
- Integrated photo management dynamically links photos to data
- Manage project photos in gallery view
- Option to rename photos using project-based syntax
- Quickly view all photos taken in the field and notify crew members of requested changes in real time, with connectivity
- Export data to agency-specific, multi-page site forms
- Effortlessly export CRM-specific photo pages and logs
- Export original photos
- Archive completed projects
- Download data and photos to your own server
- Wildnote adheres to standard confidentiality protocols for archaeology
- Fill out in-field time sheets for temporary employees
- Utilize per diem acceptance forms
- Complete Tailgate Safety forms with digital signature
Control and Integration: Web Interface and Mobile App in Tandem
Click on the white square in the top-right of any image for a full-screen view.
What Can Wildnote Do For You?
Increase Speed, Accuracy and Utility
Morton Archaeological Research Services provides cultural resource management, preservation, and historic documentation across New York State. Luke Carretta, forward thinking archaeologist and crew chief, knows that success depends on integrating new technology.
Dig into Our Client Success Packages
Big projects bring big rewards . . . and big challenges.
We offer thorough, focused, setup and support, tailored to the needs of your team, project and organization. See the Professional Services section on our Features and Pricing page for:
- Customized Asset Development
- Platform Setup & Deployment
- Workflow Integration & Training