Rock, Wildnote, Scissors—Paper is Obsolete!
Wildnote delivers software solutions for environmental regulatory compliance, monitoring, remediation, and restoration on large-scale infrastructure projects. Our tools are key to ensuring accurate data that’s available on time and on budget. Avoid costly delays and notices of violation while meeting the demands of your boss, clients, regulators, and subcontractors alike.
Integrated data before, during, and after construction
We’ve got your back!
At Wildnote, we provide technology that not only meets your project demands, but exceeds your expectations.
Leverage our innovation with targeted features that create efficiencies for:
- Remediation and Restoration
- Superfund Sites
- Water Resources
- Renewable Energy Resource Compliance and Siting
- Biological Surveyors/Monitoring
- SWPPP Development & Compliance
- Aviation Operations
- Safety Management, Environmental, Health & Safety
- Hazardous Waste/Materials
Projected Savings at a Glance
*assumes 48 working weeks **includes 20-hour Success Package
Key Features: Wildnote Targets Compliance and Monitoring
- Assign users one of three levels of project access
- Share survey forms across projects
- Link project measures to specific questions so field staff can quickly see the details of the measure
- View project metrics
- Set up project locations when data will be collected at the same locations over time
- Upload specific project documents so they are available offline to field staff
- View survey form history by project location
- Built-in taxonomy lists, including special species status for flora and fauna
- Build your own custom taxonomy list by using Wildnote’s master taxon database
- Library of editable forms such as SWPPP, Spill, Pre-Construction Survey, Construction Compliance, Biological Monitoring, Noise, Air, Fugitive Dust, Soil and Water Sampling
- Integrate photos, documents and video questions
- Completed survey form duplication while in the field
- Easy interface with little training of field staff required
- Integrated photo management dynamically links photos to data
- Photo Gallery view displays all photos within a project
- Bulk photo renaming
- Search by project, location, user, survey form and specific questions and answers
- Generate reports directly from search results
- Professionally Formatted PDF Report in two styles
- Photo reports with 2 or 4 photos per page
Control and Integration: Web Interface and Mobile App in Tandem
Click on the white square in the top-right of any image for a full-screen view.
What Can Wildnote Do For You?
Sharpen Your Competitive Edge
Caskey Biological Consulting, LLC (CBC) conducts studies for pipelines, oil and gas exploration, wind farms, utility lines, highways, and other project types throughout the United States.
Jason Caskey estimates that each user in the field saves about an hour per day while he further saves 10-12 hours each week on administrative tasks. That translates into financial savings of $900-$1100 per week for his time and roughly $5000 per week for the field biologists.
K2 Environmental provides environmental compliance inspection and construction support services to energy industries.
By switching to Wildnote, they gained increased efficiency that allows them to deliver a better product, increase job satisfaction, and save money all at the same time.
We Build Client Success Packages
Big projects bring big rewards . . . and big challenges.
We offer thorough, focused, setup and support, tailored to the needs of your team, project and organization. See the Professional Services section on our Features and Pricing page for:
- Customized Asset Development
- Platform Setup & Deployment
- Workflow Integration & Training